Knowing when, where and why to be in or out of the market at any given time is what we help you do.
Individuals and families depend on the assets they accumulate over the years, being able to sustain them later in life – in retirement or in the event of an unforeseen need. However, not everyone has the time to monitor and manage those assets. And even if you do have the time, you might not have the skills and patience to do so. By not managing your assets diligently over your accumulation phase, you could leave them exposed to erosion, destruction, or depletion. The result: You might not have those assets (or a significant portion of them) in times of need.
What We Can Do For You
- What’s Your Objective: Not everyone has the same, or even similar financial objectives as they embark upon accumulating their wealth. To manage your assets prudently, we first need to understand what your goals are for initially accumulating and subsequently using those assets.
- What’s Your Optimal Asset Mix: There are literally hundreds of asset-types that you can invest in, and as many ways to do so! Depending on your goals, we’ll help you choose the right asset mix that will most efficiently/effectively accomplish those goals.
- Short and Long-Term Planning: Successful investing is all about successful planning. We’ll help create both long-term (strategic) and short-term (tactical) asset allocation and management plans in line with the recommended asset mix.
- Building Your Portfolio: Today, thanks to DIY-investing, anyone can create a discount brokerage account and start buying assets and including them into a portfolio. However, that’s not the most efficient or effective way to create log-term wealth. Using the allocation mix agreed upon, we’ll build a results-focused portfolio of individual investments (Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, ETFs, Alternate Investments) that will help get you to your financial objectives.
- Managing and Monitoring: Unless you have the time and patience to dedicate to portfolio management, it can’t be done effectively. We know you have other things to do – such as living your life, so we’ll watch over the portfolio for you, making sure it never strays from delivering the objectives you desire.
- Measuring Performance: We track the performance of your assets under our care, and constantly measure how they are performing against industry recognized benchmarks.
- Managing Risk: Our Asset Management strategy includes appropriate risk mitigation as part of this service. Where there are new risks to the portfolio, we’ll consult with you and propose timely and appropriate actions to manage and mitigate them.
- Reviewing, Reporting, and Recommending: Our Asset Management service is based on constant and open communication and collaboration with our clients. Through regularly scheduled reporting and conversations, we ensure that your asset management plans are continually reviewed, revised, and updated to meet your changing circumstances.